The Scottish Government has published a paper, Scotland’s Place in Europe. In this paper the Scottish Government sets out its position following the result of the UK’s referendum on the EU. In particular the paper sets out the Scottish Government’s strategy for ensuring that Scotland can remain a member of the European Single Market even if the UK Government chooses a different outcome.
Inside Brexit blog
Tracking legal developments
The United Kingdom has voted to leave the European Union.
We have created this Brexit blog to provide up to date analysis and legal commentary as the new Brexit landscape evolves, addressing key questions and topics of interest to our clients across the different industry sectors in which they operate.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Contractual and counter-party
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labour
- Financial institutions
- Financial restructuring and insolvency
- Funding, operational and trade
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Real estate
- Technology and innovation
- UK and EU legal framework