Martin Coleman discusses the challenges and uncertainty facing businesses following the decision of the UK to leave the European Union.
Inside Brexit blog
Tracking legal developments
The United Kingdom has voted to leave the European Union.
We have created this Brexit blog to provide up to date analysis and legal commentary as the new Brexit landscape evolves, addressing key questions and topics of interest to our clients across the different industry sectors in which they operate.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Contractual and counter-party
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labour
- Financial institutions
- Financial restructuring and insolvency
- Funding, operational and trade
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Real estate
- Technology and innovation
- UK and EU legal framework